1. What’s your day-to-day role at healthAbility?
Chef for the Social support groups
2. What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
Being able to nourish people with food – the quiet at lunch time when people are enjoying their meals!
3. And the most challenging?
Not knowing how many people I may be feeding from day today and how to plan for that.
4. What would you be doing if you hadn’t followed this career path?
Artist (I have only been cooking professionally for 8 years – studied fine art before this)
5. What three traits define you?
Passionate, honest, emotional
6. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
7. Where is your favourite place to be?
In the garden/park on a sunny day
8. What is your favourite thing to do?
(When not at work) enjoy a meal cooked by someone else
9. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Paris – the city of love! And pastries!!!
10. What is the best book you have ever read?
The time travellers wife