Learn how to use mindfulness in everyday life to improve your wellbeing.
A three week course providing skills and knowledge to help you live well. There is one session per week from 10am – 12.30pm.
The course covers:
• Mindfulness techniques and strategies
• Recognizing stress
• Understanding mindfulness and relaxation
• A holistic approach to living well
People who have participated in this course have said:
• “I feel more energized”
• “It’s helped improve my health because I respond better to stress”
• “I found there are lots of ways to be mindful and using these daily helps me to keep relaxed”
How can I register for this program?
Bookings are essential. Please contact healthAbility on 9430 9100 or complete an online enquiry form.
How much does it cost?
$60 ($45 concession for pension and health care card holders)
Who supervises this group?
A qualified Occupational Therapist from healthAbility