There are a number of NDIS Information Sessions being held in the North East Melbourne area from Monday 10 April – Wednesday 19 April. These information sessions are for people with disability receiving Home and Community Care services in North East Melbourne. The sessions are designed to help people with disability, family members and carers prepare for the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The sessions will cover topics such as:
- What is the NDIS and how does it work?
- The pathway into the NDIS
- How to get ready for your planning conversation
- The rollout of NDIS in North East Melbourne Area and Victoria
The sessions will be delivered in partnership with Department of Health and Human Services and Brotherhood of St Laurence. The sessions will provide the perfect opportunity for you to bring your questions along and have them answered by experienced staff.
- Monday 10 April 10:00am to 12:00pm Plenty Ranges Arts and Entertainment Centre, Blue Gum Room, 35 Ferres Blvd South Morang
- Monday 10 April 2:30pm to 4:30pm Plenty Ranges Arts and Entertainment Centre, Blue Gum Room, 35 Ferres Blvd South Morang
- Tuesday 11 April 12:30pm to 2:30pm Aborigines Advancement League 2 Watt St, Thornbury
- Tuesday 11 April 6:00pm to 8:00pm Aborigines Advancement League 2 Watt St, Thornbury
- Wednesday 12 April 10:00am to 12:00pm Macleod Community Hall, 7 Birdwood Ave, Macleod
- Wednesday 12 April 2:30pm to 4:30pm Macleod Community Hall, 7 Birdwood Ave, Macleod
- Tuesday 18 April 12.30pm to 2.30pm Brotherhood of St Laurence, Father Tuckers Room, 67 Brunswick St, Fitzroy
- Tuesday 18 April 3.30pm to 5.30pm Brotherhood of St Laurence, Father Tuckers Room, 67 Brunswick St, Fitzroy
- Wednesday 19 April 12.00pm to 2.00pm Edendale Farm, Mummery Room, 30 Gastons Rd, Eltham
- Wednesday 19 April 6.00pm to 8.00pm Edendale Farm, Mummery Room, 30 Gastons Rd, Eltham
RSVP: by emailing email@example.com or phone the Brotherhood of St Laurence on 1300 275 634.
Please advise the names of those attending, contact phone number and any support requirements. Friends, family members and carers are welcome.