Many of us live, learn, work or play in Nillumbik. As the Nillumbik Shire Council prepares their 2017 – 2021 Health and Wellbeing Plan they are engaging in community consultation, so now is the time to HAVE YOUR SAY!
Some areas you might like to consider include:
- What would encourage people in Nillumbik to live healthier lives?
- What are the health issues you experience, or see others having? What can we do to address these issues?
- What do you, your family, your neighbours need to improve health & wellbeing, which council can help with?
- How could Council support the community to improve their wellbeing?
- What are the challenges we face as a community to achieving wellbeing?
- What are the most important things for Council to focus on?
Have your say on local health and wellbeing priorities before Sunday 7 May: