Parenting Support - Tuning in to Kids™
12 January 2022
Practical tips and strategies to show parents how to help their child develop emotional intelligence.
Through this practical six session positive parenting program, delivered across six weeks and hosted by Family Support Worker Joan Lauricella, you will learn positive parenting strategies.
Tuning into Kids™ program is suitable for parents of children aged 9 years and under.
- Improve talking to and understanding your child
- Help your child learn to manage their emotions
- Prevent behaviour problems with your child
- Help your child deal with conflict
When: Mondays evenings - 21 February*, 28 February*, 7 March, 21 March, 28 March, 4 April 22
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Where: Please note that due to changes within the health industry due to COVID-19 restrictions, the first 2 sessions of Tuning in to Kids will be hosted via online sessions. Therefore
- Online - 21 and 28 February (access details will be emailed to you once you purchase tickets)
- In person - 7, 21, 28, March and 4 April at healthAbility, 917 Main Rd, Eltham
Cost: $150 per adult, $75 concession and $250 per couple
Bookings: Essential via trybooking.com/BWWAF
For more information
Please contact Joan Lauricella, Family Support Worker at email@example.com or phone 9430 9100