Tuning in to teens™
13 January 2022
Practical tips and strategies to teach parents how to help their teen develop emotional intelligence.
Through this practical six session positive parenting program, delivered across six weeks you will learn positive parenting strategies.
Would you like to:
- Understand and communicate better with your teen?
- Guide your teen in managing their emotions?
- Teach your teen to deal with conflict?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems?
Tuning into Teens™ program is suitable for parents of children aged 10 to 18 years.
Teens with higher emotional intelligence:
- Are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- Have a greater success making friends and managing conflict
- Are able to cope with strong emotions
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
When: Monday evenings - 21 February, 28 February, 7 March, 21 March, 28 March, 4 April 22
Time: 6.30pm to 8.45pm
Where: healthAbility, 917 Main Rd, Eltham
Cost: $150 per adult, $75 concession and $250 per couple
Bookings: Essential via www.trybooking.com/BWWJU
For more information
Please contact Jade Louise O’Brien, Counsellor at email@example.com or phone 9430 9100
Note: Please note sessions are currently scheduled to occur in person however this may change to online sessions if Coronavirus restrictions change. Participants will be notified if this occurs.