Parents and bubs - Free dental screen and information session | 7 July
14 June 2022
Dental screening and information session for children aged 0- 3 years of age.
The information session will cover:
- Why baby teeth are important and their development
- Developing healthy eating and drinking habits with your child
- Correct brushing technique
- The dental effect of thumb sucking, dummies and baby bottles
- Preparing your child for their first dental visit
The session will be followed by a dental screening for each child by a dental professional.
When: Thursday 7 July
Time: 3 sessions available - 9am, 10am and 11am
Session duration: 50 minutes
Where: healthAbility, Ground floor, 43 Carrington Rd, Box Hill
Bookings essential: Book via Trybooking at https://www.trybooking.com/BYFIR