It is important you stay up to date with factual advice about coronavirus via Government websites including:
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
- Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
- Myth Busting information from Better Health Victoria: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/blog/blogcollectionpage/novel-coronavirus-mythbusting
If you are unsure if you should self-isolate, the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services has released a Self Assessment for risk of coronavirus (COV-19)
Should I come to my appointment?
Based on current advice from the Department of Health and Human Services, we are open for business as usual. However, do not attend the service if you are feeling unwell. If you are unsure what to do please let us know prior to visiting healthAbility by contacting us on 9430 9100 or email@example.com.
- Our staff practise infection control processes in accordance with recommended standards.
- Our cleaning staff undertake cleaning in accordance with Department of Health recommendations.
- As we are a community space however, to avoid infection please follow health instructions such as cover your cough and sneeze, and wash your hands regularly.
You will also be asked questions about you travel and health by our staff.
If you are unwell, please contact your GP and follow their advice.
We will continue to monitor the situation and may make changes to our services if and when Government advice changes.
For updates, please check our website for announcements, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter. To keep up to date with the latest advice from the Department of Health please visit their website or follow their Facebook page.
Note: This post was published 16 March 2020