We welcome your ideas, complaints and compliments.
There are a few ways you can provide feedback including email, post, in person or via the form below.
For more information on our feedback process scroll down.
How can I provide my feedback?
The quickest way for you to provide feedback is to:
- Fill in the contact form above
- Speak to a staff member
- Call our interpreter service 131 450 (ask them to call healthAbility)
Otherwise, feel free to download and complete a full Feedback form or send in a letter via:
- The Feedback box at reception or provide to a staff member
- Mail to the “Quality Manager”, healthAbility, 917 Main Road, Eltham VIC 3095
- Email to email@example.com or phone 03 9430 9100
What happens with my feedback once you receive it?
We will review and let you know we have received your feedback within 5 days. If you have requested a response, we will respond within 28 days. If your feedback is more complex and will take longer to address, we will let you know.
Do I need to give my name?
No, you can choose to stay anonymous. If you would like a response from us, we will need your contact details.
If I give negative feedback will it affect my care at healthAbility?
If you give negative feedback, your use of healthAbility services will not be affected. You also have the right to a have an external advocate or other independent support to assist you with your feedback.
Is my privacy protected when giving feedback?
What if I am not happy with the response to my feedback?
You can contact (as relevant):
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ms Ronda Jacobs 9890 2220
- Health Complaints Commissioner’s Office on 1800 136 066 hcc.vic.gov.au
- Aged Care Complains Commissioner on 1800 550 552 agedcarecomplaints.gov.au
- Disability Services Commissioner on 1800 677 342 odsc.vic.gov.au
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission on 1800 035 544 ndiscommission.gov.au
- The Department of Social Services via email DSSfeedback@dss.gov.au
If you’re not happy you can call the Ombudsman’s office on 1300 362 072