healthAbility welcomes your feedback, including any complaints, compliments or suggestions. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we supported you and how we can improve our services and supports.
To complete feedback online, please complete the form below. Otherwise you can download the form on this page.
You can also provide your feedback:
- Direct to the staff member who provided the service
- To the Chief Executive Officer on 9430 9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your written feedback in the suggestion box at reception
If you are not satisfied with our service, we encourage you or a representative to please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
You can also contact the following organisations. These services are free, confidential and impartial:
- the Health Complaints Commissioner for complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. To make your complaint you can either fill out a complaint form at www.hcc.vic.gov.au, phone 1300 582 113 or visit level 26, 570 Bourke Street Melbourne.
- the Disability Services Commissioner to discuss any concerns or complaints relating to disability services. Contact the Disability Services Commissioner by phone 1800 677 342, by email email@example.com or online form at www.odsc.vic.gov.au.
- the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner to raise a concern or make a complaint about aged care services. Contact the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner by phone 1800 550 552 or online at www.agedcarecomplaints.gov.au.
Clickability is an Australian disability service directory that features ratings and reviews from the people who actually use the services.
We would encourage you to leave a review of healthAbility on the website. Your review will help other people with disability make informed choices about their service providers.
You can leave a review here.