For those people faced with the prospect of getting support for themselves or a family member in need of support from the aged care system it can be both a daunting and challenging process.
This FREE information session will be presented by COTA Victoria on a range of information relating to understanding My Aged Care including:
- what is a home care package
- pathway to accessing a home care package
- being assigned a home care package
- how to manage your services
- what is the Commonwealth Home Support Program
- how to access CHSP services
healthAbility’s Simone Stowe – In Home & Community Support Manager and Sally Fyfe – Manager Allied Health Services will be speaking at the event.
When: Friday 8th February 2019
Where: Hurstbridge Community Hub, Graysharps Rd, Hurstbridge
Time: 10.30am to 12.30pm
Bookings: understanding-my-aged-care.eventbrite.com.au or phone 9433 3345.
If you would like to learn more about how healthAbility can be your care partner through My Aged Care click here