Please do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell, have travelled overseas in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. If any of these apply to you please call our reception on 9430 9100 to discuss.
If you are attending your appointment in person, please be informed of the following:
- You will be asked about your asked about your health and travel at reception or by a member of our staff to make sure it is safe for you to attend
- We are focused on infection control including increased cleaning of our facilities, provision of hand sanitiser and keeping up to date with health.gov.au for advice and alerts.
- We ask that you follow all Department of Health recommendations when visiting us for your appointment (see ‘Helping Stop the Spread’ below).
Helping to Stop the Spread
- Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before and after your appointment and dry with paper towel or hand dryers provided in our facility
- If you come to our site, use the hand sanitiser provided in our waiting areas
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of the tissue immediately in the bin
- If you don’t have a tissue, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow
- Keep 1.5 metres from yourself and others in the waiting room, where possible
This post was published 6 April 2020.