UPDATED 17 February 2021
We continue to remain open and are providing services face to face, via the phone or through telehealth (video).
The health and safety of our clients and community is our priority as we continue to support your health and wellbeing.
Please contact us to discuss your options.
Your health and safety
Safety continues to be our top priority, with measures in place including:
- Keeping a safe distance of 1.5 metres
- Maintaining good hand hygiene, including hand sanitizing and washing
- Anyone attending our sites must wear a surgical face mask, unless they have a lawful exemption
- Screening of clients for risk of COVID-19
- Staff are not to attend work if unwell and must get tested immediately
Testing continues to be very important to make sure we reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread.
If you have any symptoms, get tested. Stay home until you get your test result. For testing sites click here
If you are a vulnerable Victorian, the ‘Call-to-Test’ service is available for people who cannot leave home due to injury, mobility or other eligible reasons. Click here for more information
Support Information and Resources
The best source of information is from the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services or the Australian Government Department of Health:
Click here for more information relating to other client and community support information and resources.