Would you like to:
Have a more positive relationship with your child?
- Help develop your child’s positive self-identity?
- Communicate more effectively with your child?
Bringing up Great Kids is a six session program for parents with children in pre or primary school that shows you how you can parent in a more reflective & mindful way.
Bringing up Great Kids will help you:
- Learn about origins of your parenting style and how it can be more effective
- Identify the important messages you want to convey to your child and how to achieve this
- Discover how to overcome obstacles preventing you being the kind of parent you want to be.
When: Six consecutive weekly sessions commencing Wednesday 14 August
Where: healthAbility, 917 Main Road, Eltham
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am
Cost: $120 (or $180 per couple) ($60 health care card holders)
Bookings: Essential via www.trybooking.com/BCXAF
For more information
Please contact Joan Lauricella, Family Support Worker