healthAbility encourages your feedback, including any concerns, complaints or compliments about your experience with our service and welcomes all suggestions. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how well we supported you and how we can improve our services and supports.
To complete feedback online, please complete the form below. Otherwise you can download the form on this page.
You can also provide your feedback:
- Direct to the staff member who provided the service
- To the Chief Executive Officer on 9430 9100 or email@example.com
- Provide your written feedback in the suggestion box at reception
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria.
Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online at www.hcc.vic.gov.au or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
Clickability is an Australian disability service directory that features ratings and reviews from the people who actually use the services.
We would encourage you to leave a review of healthAbility on the website. Your review will help other people with disability make informed choices about their service providers.