Free Webinar - Understanding Support Coordination
15 June 2022
In this practical webinar you will learn about what Support Coordination is and how it can help you to understand and manage all the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports available to you.
Hosted by Brandi Rutherford, Support Coordinator Team Leader and Melissa Shaw Senior Support Coordinator at healthAbility.
What will be covered:
- What Support Coordination is
- Understanding your NDIS plan
- How to access NDIS supports available to you
- How support coordinators work with local service providers
- How we can help support people on the NDIS to live their best life
- healthAbility registered service provider with over 40 years local expertise
When: Thursday 21 July
Time: 11.00am to 12.00pm
Where: Online, access details will be emailed to you once you purchase a ticket
Bookings: Essential via trybooking.com/CALAN
For more information