Want to work flexible hours?
20 December 2022
We are now hiring
In Home Domestic Support assistants (cleaners)
Our In Home Domestic Support workers assist people to live independently in their own homes. Duties include general housekeeping tasks include vacuuming, some dusting, mopping, cleaning wet areas and kitchen benches, laundry and basic ironing and other housekeeping as required.
In Home Community Support workers
In Home Community Support Workers directly support consumer’s wellbeing and decision making, including support with daily household
activities, preparation and assistance with meals, personal care, and social, recreational and community experiences.
Join our team
- $500 Welcome bonus*
- Competitive pay rates plus salary packaging
- Flexible hours - we will work around your schedule
- Make a difference in your community
- Preferred locations - you tell us what works for you
- No formal qualifications needed (In Home Domestic Support assistants)
- Training and uniform provided
- Be part of a welcoming and inclusive team
To find out more - our Careers page.
*Welcome bonus - $250 paid after the 6 month probationary period is completed and $250 paid after completing a 12 month period of employment.