Would you like to:
- Understand and communicate better with your teen?
- Guide your teen in managing their emotions?
- Teach your teen to deal with conflict?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems?
Our six week Tuning in to Teens™ program is designed for parents of adolescents aged 10-18 years. The program teaches parents how to help their teen develop emotional intelligence. Emotional Intelligence may be a better predictor of academic & career success than IQ.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- Have greater success making friends and are more able to manage conflict
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
Facilitated by our Family Support Worker this is a six session course.
When: Mondays, 13 May – 24 June 2019 (excluding 10 June)
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Where: healthAbility, 917 Main Road, Eltham
Cost: $120 per person or $180 per couple ($60 Health Care Card holders)
Bookings: Essential via www.trybooking.com/487663
For further information please contact Joan Lauricella, Family Support Worker, at email@example.com, phone 9430 9100 or enquire below.