Our Speech Pathologists understand that both communication (understanding and expressing oneself) and swallowing difficulties can significantly impact day to day activities, school, work, social interactions and hobbies of interest.
Our Speech Pathologists support you and/or your child to improve communication skills by working on:
- Speech sounds
- Understanding and talking, including difficulties answering questions or following instructions
- Literacy concerns including reading
- Social skills for groups and individuals
- Alternative communication systems
- Speech and communication after a stroke or acquired brain injury
- Eating concerns including swallowing food and drink
Our skilled and experienced speech pathologists will work with you and/or your child to maximise abilities to achieve your child’s full potential. We offer quality support services for everyone and are experienced in working with children with Autism and developmental delays.
Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
ECEI is an intensive and combined services approach to improve the outcomes for young children with developmental delays and disability and their families/carers. We can support you in providing an individualised plan and treatment for early intervention.
Speech Pathology for NDIS Participants
Our Speech Pathologists can support you and those close to you to improve communication skills including:
- Accessing and utilising alternative communication systems
To make an appointment call 9430 9100 or make an online enquiry.Make an Enquiry