Our Paediatrician is a medical specialist who diagnoses, treats and provides specialist medical care for a number of illnesses, conditions and disorders. This may include autism spectrum disorders, developmental delays or disabilities such as cerebral palsy.
With a Paediatric assessment, concerns about your child’s physical, mental and behavioural development will be addressed. These concerns may be about some or all of the following:
- Movement and coordination- running, jumping, cutting food, tying shoelaces
- Independence- getting dressed, showering and general self care
- Concentration- such as sitting still at school or kindergarten and paying attention
- Reading and writing- Includes comprehension and general language skills
- Communication- Talking and being understood by other people
- Emotions- Managing anger, feelings or anxiety
- Social Skills- Confidence and making friends
- Lifestyle- Eating a range of foods and thriving
Meet Dr. Mandy Li Paedatrician (MBBS, FRACP)
Dr Mandy completed her medical degree at Monash University before undertaking Paediatrics training in various Children’s Hospital in Victoria including the Royal Children’s Hospital and Monash Children’s Hospital.
In 2016, Mandy joined Carrington Health. Mandy is fluent in English, Cantonese and some Mandarin. Her love of children and the enjoyment she gets from interacting with families is why she decided to become a Paediatrician.
Mandy has experience in treating a range of medical conditions in children including the following areas:
- Growth and development
- Behaviour and learning
- Conditions such as asthma and eczema
- Disabilities and disorders
‘‘I work with children and families to help them through any issues they encounter’’
All new patients will require a medial referral from their GP to access our Paediatric service.
Please contact us to discuss fees. We cater for a range of circumstances and consider the individual needs of our clients.
Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for:
- Government subsidy or Medicare rebate
- Private health insurance rebate
- NDIS funding
Please note our Paediatric service is delivered at our Box Hill location at Carrington Health, 43 Carrington Rd, Box Hill
To make an appointment call 9430 9100 or make an online enquiry.Make an Enquiry